VACATION RENTAL AVAILABILITY
- All homes are subject to availability.
- Rates are given as a general guideline and subject to change without notice and are set by the owners.
- Weekly rates are available on all homes.
- Security, pet or cleaning fees and/or deposits may be charged by some owners.
- Winter rates are available on all homes with some winter holidays being at summer rates.
- Please call our toll free number or Email us to find out more information about these homes and the availability.
|Summer Rates are from May 20th Through September 30th including ThanksGiving, Christmas and New Years.|
|© 2012 Breaker House Vacation Rentals. Prices and availability subject to change.||
SAND CASTLE AT ROGUE SHORES
Sand Castle is located just 20 feet away from the beach on the sunny Southern Oregon Coast - just North of Gold Beach. It is a 3000 square foot home with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, formal dining, large living room and a gourmet kitchen. It has a hot tub, big screen tvs, a media room, oversized leather couches and more.
Off shore rocks and the Rogue River Reef just out your front windows. Watch seals, sea otters, whales and sea birds. The waves seem to go right under the deck. Relax in style. You will believe you are in a SAND CASTLE on the Beach.
|2 King 2 Queen 1 Queen slpr 1 Futon 2 twins|
Minimum Days To Stay:
|51 inch TV /DVD VCR |
|HOT TUB |
| Deck Fireplace|
| Full Cable/ WIFI|
| Tile counters/ Floor|
|Jacuzzi Tub / Master |
|Oceanside deck |
|2 SLOT MACHINES |
|Gas Barbeque |
|MULTI GAME TABLE |
|Formal Dining Room |
|2 TV's 32" and 27"|
Rogue River Salmon fishing, Jet Boat Rides, Ocean charters and fishing, hiking, biking, 5 Golf courses with in 1 hour, beach combing, whale watching right in front of the house, fantastic sunsets, lighthouse tours, bike, rentals, surfing, wind surfing
|2-3 nights $450.00 per night. 4+ nights $425.00 per night or $2800.00 per week.|
|2-3 nights $350.00 per night. 4 + nights $325.00 per night or $2200.00 per week.|
|Add 1% State Tax|
Summer Rates are from May 20th Through September 30th
including ThanksGiving, Christmas and New Years